Rotary Feeder Rotary Airlocks are designed for maximum volumetric efficiency with low air leakage. Rotors are open ended to avoid jamming. Bearings mounted in outboard housings that are self centering type ensure repeat alignment during maintenance. Rotor tips are adjustable to get a longer effective rotor life. A number of combinations of casing / rotor material of constructions like MS/MS, CI/MS, SS/SS is offered to suit different applications. MANUFACTURING RANGE
Material of Construction
- Capacity: Upto 300TPH
- Size: 750 x 350Lg.
- Casing Liner: Steel Liner is optional
- Rotor Tips: Adjustable
- Bearing: Spherical roller/ball
- Fixed or Variable Speed Geared Motor
- Direct Coupled to Rotor through chain sprocket.
- Drive unit is mounted on the casing itself.
- Casing & Rotor: IS:2062/CI/SS/Alloy Steel
- Rotor Tips: EN45 / SS / Hardfaced
EQUIPMENT ENGINERING PVT. LTD.
All Rights Reserved.